Sunday, August 29, 2010

GO ROCKIES!!!!

We attended our FIRST Rockies game as a family. I have gone with Asher and my family, and Zach has gone with work. On Friday, Zach's work had a million tickets and he was able to get 4 for our family. We watched the Dodger's, but according to Cohen we watched the "Giants". When we were trying to explain to him that we weren't watching Asher play we were watching bigger guys, he then said "o like Giants?" Yep Cohen. Later after seeing them, he said "O they aren't giants they're daddies". We managed to make it to the top of the 8th. Weather was good, seats were great. It was a great family outing. Fun had by all, including Zach.

Great seats on the first base line! A foul ball was hit 3 rows directly behind and to the right of me. Gray was sleeping and Zach and the boys were going to find Lemonade. Freaked me out. I ran out of the way. Too close for comfort there.

No comments: