Thursday, October 14, 2010

A HARD DAY AT WORK...QUESTIONABLE???

So when you think work, does this picture come to your mind? Zach took his customer fly fishing on Wednesday. He had a great time. Life is hard for him sometimes:)

He asked if I was blogging and I said "yes", then he told me he emailed me the BIG fish he caught. Then proceeded to ask a few times if I saw it. I saw and thought, well, I guess this is blog worthy. Great catch Zach!!

When Zach was fly fishing, I had the privilege of driving his truck (we had to switch cars). Nice ride. This truck is a beast! Oops, sorry Zach is this on my blog? My bad.... He lasted 9 days with the van. The second he sold it on Craig's list (by the afternoon he put it on) he had his truck on hold. Gotta love him!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Busted! And did they go out for steak after?

Janelle said...

Nice fish Zach! I didn't know that you had a fly rod, waders, and the whole get up. We'll have to go one of these days. Where is the location, btw? -Matt