Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Weekend

On Friday, we started our Halloween weekend with Asher's party and field trip. I volunteered to decorate my trunk for the kiddo's to come by and get a treat. This is my lame attempt at doing it. But, I just wanted to point out that I backed in-ME-. I am even in the lines and I didn't hit anything:)
Afterwards we headed off to Tagawa Garden, where they had several activities for the kids.
Decorating pumpkins.
Planting flowers.
Obstacle course and parachute games.
Friday night we carved our pumpkins.
Saturday morning we went to Boo at the Zoo.
Later that night we made our Haunted House.
Cohen enjoyed eating all the candy instead of putting it on.
A tradition the boy's have is karate chopping the house after they build it.
A fun, messy, tradition they have. Boys will be boys no matter how old.



It was a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful Halloween & traditions! Thanks for posting pics of the boys in their costumes.