Thursday, May 5, 2011

Figured it out....

One of the reasons why I haven't been posting is my publish post button on my laptop isn't working, yes I will blame it on that. Any who, I saved the two I did and tried publishing it on my way cool Mother's Day present -an IPad- and by golly it worked. So new method for now, write on my laptop, save, then publish it on my IPad. I don't have any pictures on this and since I know how much it annoys people (Janelle) to not have pictures in my posts, I will go the extra mile:). Yes I understand that I am making my life harder by doing it this way, but what can you do?

Up coming posts:
1. Mine and Zach's cruise.....Ahh ready for another one.
2. Another BOY!!!!! Coming on August 6th.
3. Easter.
4. Vacation plans for summer.
5. Anything else people want to know.

2 comments:

Bob Bentley said...

I'm sooo full

Janelle said...

I think you're all talk. You act like you're busy.