Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cohen's 6th birthday!!

I can't believe Cohen is 6. He is just the sweetest 6 year old there is. He has been such a joy to have in our family. He has the most adorable facial expressions that often makes you smile. Cohen has such a sweet spirit around him. He was star of the week in kindergarten this yer and they were filling out the all about me poster. One question was, I am special because, and Cohen's answer was,"I have the Holy Ghost". It doesn't get better than that.
For his party he invited 2 friends, Asher and his friend. We went to Build a Bear, which was a success.
The house was decorated as he likes it to be. I made sprinkled donuts for breakfast, and he had a red velvet bundt cake. It was a fun day and always fun to celebrate the birth of our Coney, CT, or Coco. I am thankful to be his mom and to watch him grow in all areas of life. He is doing really well in school. He loves to run and play basketball. Not a fan of me signing him up for soccer, but always enjoys it while he is playing.









No comments: