Saturday, April 17, 2010

How do they do it?

I don't know how people cut little kid's hair. So today I couldn't handle Asher and Cohen's long hair. Well especially the tail that grows in the back. So I called their aunt Genelle(who usually cuts their hair for me, and does an amazing job) and asked her to walk me through it. So I did it and boy do they move around a lot. Especially since I got hair ALL over them. I should have done before and after, but I was so eager to get started so tomorrow I will take the after picture. Honestly I think I might have done okay. But wow, was it a challenge.


We have been sick here in this house hold. I got sick on Monday night, and that lasted until Wednesday. Cohen got sick on Wednesday and Asher Thursday. They both still have a cough and runny nose. So you might have guessed it, but poor little Gray is sick now. He really had no chance of not getting sick. So yes I am very concerned. I got this cool suction the other day. It's battery operated and is so much better than the bulb, but not as good as the hospital wall suction. It's been doing wonders for him. We have the humidifier going, did the steam shower. I am trying to keep him in a different room than the boy's, but it is hard to do. Hope it just gets better.


No comments: