Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Right on Track

Our boy's, well take their time when it comes to rolling over, sitting, crawling and walking. Gray is no exception to that. He is 7 months old and really hasn't rolled over yet. I should give him some credit though, he has done it maybe twice, but only one way and weeks in between so I don't really count that. But tonight he did it a few times, both ways. Wahoo! I can't believe how big he is getting. Time has gone by too fast.
I think it must have been this up close and personal pep talk he got from Cohen that did the trick. READY....

SET......

ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He can sit up, kinda. His balance is sure getting better. But as for crawling, o we still have a while to go. I am just happy he figured out how to roll:)


1 comment:

Janelle said...

Congrats to the roller! I'm pretty sure Cohen's pep talk was the trick too. What's with all the kids taking their dear sweet time rolling, crawling, walking etc??