Friday, September 3, 2010

SURPRISE TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night Zach called and said he had to go to his Corporate office to get his computer back, so he was going to be awhile. I thought nothing of it and went about getting the boys ready for bed. Zach walks in and hands me some keys and says,"go check out your new ride". What???? So I go out to the driveway and this is what is waiting for me!!!

Can you believe it? I sure can't. Zach had traded in his truck to get this Tahoe. I am loving my new ride and Zach is not loving his ride so much. He now drives a mini van to his job sights. Funny image, right? So we will see how long he lasts. My guess is he will have a new truck before September is over, most likely before the week is over. But what do I care I have a new car!! Thanks Zach you rock.

3 comments:

Genelle Powell said...

Lol zach drving the van!! Funny stuff! Sweet car!

Janelle said...

Sweet! I love it! Cool surprise Zach, and yeah, I bet you're right about Zach getting a new truck soon.

Unknown said...

That was really surprising! I remember when I received my first car from my parents. It was my 18th birthday; they did not greet me a “Happy Birthday” the whole day. I went to bed wondering why they didn’t, and not a single gift for me. When I woke up from my nap and headed outside, I saw a Mini Cooper wrapped in a red ribbon. They told me it was mine. I was teary eyed, and then I kissed mom and dad. That was the happiest moment of my teenage years. I still have the car until now. :) ->Arlyne Nelms