Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010 Christmas Gingerbread House

Asher and Cohen have been so excited to make this gingerbread house. Since the day I bought it, they have been asking like 5 times a day if we could make it. It came down to me saying if you can't get along and do what I ask, then we won't be making it. I couldn't use that much longer as tomorrow is Christmas Eve an all.

Best one yet. We are holding off on the karate chopping until Christmas.

Notice Cohen's wink :)

Screamer Gray was excused from the fun. WOW. He is in the phase that the other two went through when they scream loud, high and ALL the time. He may look like he is crawling, but nope. His foot gets stuck and he then falls on his face, then is our roly poly. Totally is going to state and is favored to win. He is so fast. We are thinking when he turns 1 next month he will start crawling and then walking around 18 months. That would be on right schedule in our household. And we are just fine with that.

My boys.

1 comment:

The Bentley's said...

love the wink:) let me know when gray is competeing at state. i would love to come cheer:))) hehehe that made me laugh:)