Friday, December 17, 2010

My FAVORTIE new Combinations!


3 mg 20 minutes before bedtime

plus Cohen
Equals Cohen falling RIGHT to sleep when we put him down. Meaning no more in and out, in and out, and staying up WAY TOO LATE. On his four year check up, I explained my concerns to his doctor (whom I love) about his lack of sleep. She felt the same way and suggested we try this. It has been my FAVORITE suggestion EVER. Cohen now goes to bed at 7pm literally, and still gets up between 6-6:30am. But hey, least he is getting 11 hours of sleep.

NEXT FAVORITE NEW COMBINATION:

UNDERWEAR
+
COHEN
+
BED TIME
=
DRY NIGHTS AND NO MORE PULL UPS!!!!!

On his 4th birthday Cohen decided he didn't want to wear pull ups anymore to bed. Came right out of the blue, his pull ups were always soaked. I agreed to it and since November 16th, he has had a hand full of accidents. But he has been dry for WEEKS now. I think it finally just clicked with him. So that definitely qualifies for my favorite combination.

No comments: