Friday, December 3, 2010

When I grow up, I want to be a . . . . .

Asher is doing a unit on economics. They had an assignment on what they wanted to do when they grow up. Here is the paper he had to fill out and share with his class.

When I grow up I want to be a Cookie Baker.

I want to be a Cookie Baker because I can make
lots of cookies and money.

I will need to go to cooking school.

I will make $10,000,000.00 a year.

I don't know where this desire to become a cookie baker came from, but he kept to it all week. He made some cookies all by himself for his class. He made pumpkin cookies-perfect one to start off with-3 ingredients. Spice cake mix, pumpkin, and chocolate chips. He did everything. It was a LONG process, but fun to spend some one and one time with him.


Cohen is wearing the chef's hat I made before I found one to borrow from Chris and Lindsey. Wish I wouldn't have spent hours trying to make it.

Cohen wants to be a drummer when he grows up. Who knows?:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They both make great looking cookie bakers & I love their chef hats & Asher's whole uniform.

Janelle said...

Maybe in Asher's cookie shop, he'll let Cohen play drums for entertainment. That will at least double his yearly profits!

Unknown said...

My kids would never do that.