Saturday, December 18, 2010

So it has come to this.....

Zach noticed I went to the ATM the other day and took out some money. I told him not to worry about it. Not so much, he kept asking me what I bought. He then kept bugging Asher and Cohen and they said nothing for a while. Then, o then, he took this to a whole new level.

Zach: "Asher, I will give you ice cream if you tell me."

Asher: "A gun." With out hesitation.

Zach: "I didn't think he was going to tell me."

For the record, I really wasn't mad at all. It was actually killing me not giving it to him the night I got it. But I would have kept it a secret for one more week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ZACH!!!

He can't stand being the only one in the dark about something. He is persistent that is for sure. He has shown me this gun a few times in the last several months. He didn't think I would remember what it looked like, but I showed him. It is a pretty sweet gun if I do say so myself.

BAZINGA!!!!

3 comments:

The Bentley's said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! that looks kindof scary!!! after we left your house last night chris said "i kindof want to buy a gun... not that i would ever use it, but just to use my second constitutional right:)"
zach is TOTALLY me!!! I HATE surprises!!! i have been begging for chris to tell me what he got me.. just one clue:)) way to go kelly!!

Janelle said...

Dang Asher! I don't think he'd do well in an interrogation. I bet it was hard for you to keep it a secret for so long, was it a full day? Zach looks happy and intimidating! Way to buy a gun Kelly, that kind of rocks.

Genelle Powell said...

That is horrible!! Not the gun.. the fact that Zach actually got it out of ASher :) I am impressed Kelly! I would never know how to buy a gun!