Saturday, February 19, 2011

How was your night?

Last night qualified for one of the LONGEST nights of my life.
Gray, as everyone knows hasn't been feeling well.
Here is the rundown of our night:
I went to bed at 11pm.
Gray woke up screaming at 11:30.
Brought him in bed, Zach excused himself to the guest room.
Came downstairs at 12am and gave him more medicine.
Finally, we fell asleep on the couch watching Little Bear at 12:30 or so.
Woke up at 1:45, he was out so I put him in his bed.
Gray woke up screaming again at 4:30.
We headed back downstairs to change his diaper and give him a bottle.
Gave him more medicine when it was time.
Put him down for a nap at 7 or so.
HE IS SCREAMING AGAIN at 7:30.
I am sooooo tired. He must be too.
I sure hope he gets feeling better soon. He just is miserable.
He has been getting up at 5:30 the past few days with really no naps. Let's hope this passes soon, or I am going to have to go to bed at 7 tonight in preparation for the LONG night I am bound to have.

3 comments:

Zane and Michelle said...

Well I think Hudson wanted to join Gray. I read your post last night and thought "oh man...that stinks" Hudson just started cutting his first tooth, so last night he kept waking up just screaming... so that left me on the couch with him most of the night. I thought of you while holding him and trying to get him to sleep. I thought that this was ironic timing! Hope he is doing better today!

Jen said...

Good luck on some better sleep stat! For both of you. It didn't seem like you guys even really slept at all, and I bet that just as you were about to fall into deep sleep, you were startled awake again. I should send Jackson over there to take the A.M. shift for you!

Janelle said...

fix your camera or your computer or whatever it is that's broken